About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

at last...

hahhahahahahhaa....
at last....
i managd to finish wtching bleach until episde 205....but....
sooner,thre will new episde available....
juz cant hold it....
i am stravng to watch next episde.....
come on....release it as sun as posib..

2 comments:

Al-Faqir 'Abdullah Munib ilaiHi said...

http://knerangpterap.blogspot.com/ jom join ni

anis najwan nazri said...

wow..u r very interesting in 'bleach'...why don't u use it as ur layout.
i'm sure 'pasti gempak punya'

and one more thing,
ur english look increase a lot
u impress me...ho3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...