About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Butterfly...

Assalammualaikum....

A Butterfly....

Am I trying to write a poem bout butterfly?
Nope... i still dont have da idea yet...

What i am gonna share is a shape of butterfly dat i made from combining two heart on 24 August, 3 pm....
I was quite bored..i cant go out...huhuhuhu . since it was raining from last night...continuous until dat evening....
I had an origami paper in my bag, which i bought before i went back to my hometown in late April.

While i was browsing my external hard drive, i watched the video of making the origami beating heart as below...


i was intended to make a heart as a decoration..
i made two tiny hearts as for decoration.... for something...
i try to combine it in many ways, later, l found something interesting...

so, at dat time, i try to make it as butterfly, since the shape does look like a butterfly.
Yet, something is missing..
the antenna...

yup....then, i looked at some wire at the outside of my house...
with some modification, i am able to make it look like a butterfly.
here are the pictures of my butterfly....



ok..dats all... by the way, this was my first attempt...the only one... the first and i dont know whether it will be the last or not..huhuhu...

to my friends(either those who know me or my blogger frens), Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin....
Minta Maaf banyak2 ek.. 
Semoga berbahagia disamping keluarga....
Makan tu jangan ikut nafsu sangat nanti..heheheh

Have a nice day..

:-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...