About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nothing. Juz scrap+rubbish. Throw away

Hi there...

It's been a while.

Last posted on September 2013. Hum...It is a long period kan???

It is almost 1 a.m... and i am still awake? Huh.. Cant sleep. but really tired.

Ah, actually, wanna talk bout my newly created equation. It is the equation of problem.

Problems... everyone has their own problem. Nobody is free from problems.

Ok, here is the equation of my problem, which i will make it as dependant variable = coefficient+ independent 1+ independent 2+ error term

my problems = my level of rationality + the beta of problem person A+ the beta of problem person B+ random variable...

This is how i view my problems.. my problem comprises part of others' problem..  Whether i like or not, I have to figure out what is their coefficientwhich it means i have to solve their problem before solving my problems.


Lastly, dont fell down when u have to solve others' people problem. Juz assume that u are solving part of ur problem.. then, after they can see clearly what happen, u will find that, there is something that benefit you.. Indirectly.


Ok stop..Esok keja.. Nyte alls.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...