About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Random Interpretation

Assalammualaikum..agak lama kan since my last entry..ehehheh...x bijak lagi dalam pengurusan masa...
btw, post harini, nak share bout what i have done harini... since saya x dapat lelapkan mata and x da mood nak membaca buku..huhuhu..


Wandering

 A cup of love

Lost

Miserable...


huhuhu..ni habis boring la ni...btw, dilukis atas kertas yg dibuat dari fiber...beli note book tu kat pameran kraft yang lepas...hehehhehe...

then, another thing, i bought buku mitch albom yang bertajuk for one more day..:-)....

ambik buku free kat research centre and bought 2 buku prof sidek baba tadi, lepas jadi emcee untuk session dia..hehehe...

Dats all i think.. simple update ja....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...