About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teguran...

I am quite depressed on that day... I do not know whether my decision was right or wrong.
It was started when I am asking her bout Psychological subjects....
Then, it went further, discussing bout my decision.

She said I am selfish person...
She said I am doing that because I want to prove that I am good.
She makes me realized that I have to be more specific.
She makes me realizes that i was wrong...

The problem is, I want to change someone by grasping her heart.
Then I will break it. I do not know why i want to change her.

An excerpt of her messages. The one who advise me from making a mistake..

*Kalau tak suka cara dia dan betul concern,jangan cakap belakang, tegur depan dia elok2.
*Benda yang tak baik akan dibalas. Kalau awak set untuk kecewakan dia, 1 hari nanti awak akan dikecewakan lagi.
*Hafizullah, nampak sangat yang awak ada selfish gains. awak buat macam tu, keutamaan awak bukan nak ubah dia, tapi nak test potential awak. Selfish!!
*Lagi satu, awak jenis yang hati lemah. Senang suka kan orang. So, jaga diri baik2. Itu yang saya nampak dekat awak..

Maybe she is a psychology student, thus she able to analyze me.. She knows much bout me.. Thanks sumai... yet a little i know bout her.


p/s: kitorang tak selalu contact... saya juz contact bila ada benda nak dibincangkan tu related dengan dia...or i am asking her opinion...just once in a while becoz i am introvert and she is also introvert...

My heart has been reserved for someone.:-) until i able to fulfill it... jika at dat time dia sudah berpunya, mungkin masa tu baru saya cari yg lain..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...