About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Static or Moving Forward????

Assalammualaikum....

sometimes u have to be independent, sometimes u have to be dependent.... sometimes u need someone to hold u....sometimes u are better to hold urself(alone)... sometimes despair is just a test... sometimes it can be a motivation tool...juz u need to think pro n cons of everything and use ur rationality in every situations... do not let emotion take control of ur reasoning....
 
above is my today's status in facebook.... this status was composed after reading a post by my fren in blog dia... first of all, i know that u are stressed... i know that... u have told me many times before... but please be strong..... face the reality.... 
i noticed that u are still in the static condition... u just stand still.... u are still waiting..u are still hoping.. u are still torturing urself... stop looking backward.. please moving forward... step into new time... do not let ur mind trapped in the static time... we have future.... we have present...we have past.... move accordingly to the situation.... we can hoping for future.... we can stand still in the present time as to appreciate the current time.... and we can looking backward as to learn from our mistakes.... 

dear friend...... i know that i might have nothing in my mind of what u have experienced, but, i know that u will not want to be in my shoes either... if u are in my situation, u would think that being the "normal u " is better off than being me.... i have read all the sadness u have written down...

u have many friends that concerned bout ur situation....u want someone that can always be beside u.... i know that everyone is searching a person as u want.... someone who can be with u either in tears and laughs... everyone is seeking for a perfect friend.... which i also looking for it, and i did make a mistake in searching that.... juz another secret of my life that i will protect due to certain reason...



people did support u from the back, but i think, u juz do not realize it yet..... there are not bored with u... they juz cannot holding for a long time... let me make an example.....
"suppose that i am in ur condition, i want u to keep support me every time... i always lean on u in every matters that arises.... i keep pushing you to hold me as more problems come and hit me.... i know that i might get the impact... but i forgot that u also got the impact of it.... u always holds me....and the consequences, i give u double dip impact.... u might have ur own problems, and no one hold ur back, yet, u have to hold my back and get the impact of my problem... lastly, without i realized, u are exhausted, u cant keep holding me... u started to falling... later, u wont able to hold my back as u have totally exhausted.. at that time i might think that u have bored with me, u have abandon me.... u think that i am a troublemaker ... these thought may appear in my mind... however, the truth is, u have sacrificed ur time, ur energy, ur hope, urself.... u exchange all ur joy, excitement, ur valuable time to hold my back, and u got nothing in return... what u got are my silly thoughts... u juz accept that and continue to live on ur own with the courage of being alone after u give all ur best defensive strategy to keep me standing.... but i juz put all the blamed on u....

soon, i will forget u and hate u for nothing.... 

then i just keep saying that i am always alone... the truth is, i never appreciate my friends.....

that's the example..... fikirkan ya...

jangan la stay dalam keadaan static lagi.... jangan juz stand dekat situ and crying for nothing...mmg kita patut juga menangis, tapi, tengok keadaan dulu.... sorry if my words seem harsh.... sebenarnya, aku betul2 nak ang moving forward.... always positive ok... jangan fikir semua orang bosan dengan kita... jangan fikir kita ni perlukan orang untuk selalu berada di samping kita.... kita mungkin perlukan seseorang di samping kita.. tapi jangan sampai selalu... kita kena juga bagi masa untuk Pencipta kita... ok...tke note on that.... satu ja aku rasa nak pesan.... if u asking for help from human, and human tu x dapat tolong, l tahzan, mungkin human tu ada problem juga.... ingat lah... hanya ada satu ja yang tak kan tolak pertolongan kita... Pencipta kita.... if manusia tak dapat tolong, minta tolong dari Pencipta...ok???

i think i  will talk face to face with u regarding this.... by the way, i know that i am not a good friend.... i am sorry if i cant help u sangat..... by the way, i also have my own problems, which is more complicated compared with ur prob.... i am always be alone, but i never let myself follow the loneliness..... i try to avoid from thinking about lonely by making myself bz..... u might said that aku ni bz sangat... ada reason napa aku macam tu... as usual, it is my suicide plan by doing so....

it is 4.05 a.m. and i cant afford to write more.... btw, activity hari ni, bangun and berarak untuk maulud pukul 7.30 sampai 11 lebih, pastu kuar g lepak2 kat ulu yam bersama kawan2, balik tido kejap, bangun habiskan chpter 4 PF, men fscebook and reading my 5 weekly limited printed edition...

so, selamat pagi semua....

percayalah, sinar mentari sentiasa ada bagi yang mencari.... harapan masih ada bagi yang berharap... impian pasti tercapai suatu masa nanti( masalahnya, saya tak tahu apa saya impikan)hahahha....

c u later....

1 comments:

Yaqilah Othman said...

thanx yup...btw..jz speechless..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...