About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Story of A Book

 

A Book...

I used to write everything in a book...
I used to to draw everything in that book...
I used to read from that book...

I have spent my time writing about me in that book...
I used to share my feeling with that book...
I used to learn from that book....



Even though
There are many thing i would like to write,
There are many drawings i would like to create,
There are many words for me to read,


However,
Sometimes the writer lost his idea,
Sometimes the artist lost his creativity/touch,
Sometimes the reader gets bored...


As for me,
Every single sentences has its own meaning,
Every single picture has its own interpretation,
Every single paragraph could tell the whole story.


Yet, 
The book is still incomplete,
The book still has empty space,
The book still waiting for an alphabet.

The same book,
Has been closed,
Has been placed in one place,
Has been left untouched.


The lonely book,
Is crying,
Is waiting,
Is hoping.

 Hoping for something,
Something that is uncertain,
Something that is far from reality,
Something that is difficult to have...

The book is Crying, Waiting And Hoping for,
A wind to open its cover and lift up its contents one by one,
A person to open and read the history of the past,
An owner to write and draw a new adventure,thus, creating the future.
Me to be its writer, artist and reader again.


Crying, Waiting, Hoping,
For Nothing (maybe)



even though i got a raw idea to continue the story of this book, but i can't translate it into writing since the ideas are still unorganized. I am sorry to leave it alone as i need to clear my mind for a while.. Dear book, Please wait for me for a while..... Soon, i will spend my time with u: Book.

Got the idea from today's lesson and plus my status on FB...

"i have closed my book.... dunno when i am going to open it again.... i will placed it on one place and let it open itself..."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...