About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surah Ar-Rahman

Assalammualaikum...

First of all, Alhamdulillah coz i am still breathing....

tonight juz like other night, where i am spending my time on the net.... i am searching for peace as my mind quite "serabut sikit"...

i opened my book, Inter Micro and managed to read 10 pages...though i got more chapters to be covered... As usual, before this, when i am sad, sometimes i keep it by myself...

Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny? (Chapter 55, verse:13, 16, 18,21,23,25, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 45, 47, 49,51,53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77.) This verse is repeatedly said in holy Quran. What does it implies? Are we "kurang bersyukur"? or it is a nature of Insan which has another meaning as forgetfulness.

it has been a long time since the last time i read His words, hear the recitation of His words... before this, i read His words when i am sad, in down state, frustrated (which i used to experience this years back ago).... when we lose something or we encountered with a difficulties, we always "mengeluh".. which is not a good practice... it shows that we never appreciate what Allah has given to us....

Recall back the khutbah given by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips during the friday sermon on 18 feb 2011....  He said that Allah is the Great Planner... For me, i used to so called "mengeluh"..... Since i have lost many things.... Since i was born in the family in the rural area, working as rubber tapper to meet the end needs... I got jealous with other who are in better shape than me....

They are able to get what they want...

The so called "kehilangan" has affected my life... I have lost many things and at the same point, i got used to it as i believed that The Great Planner has another plan for me.... A better plan, i would say....or the most perfect plan for me...

Alhamdulillah, tonight i was remembering the past, messaging with someone about the past, about our stories that we shall keep it closed and locked it in our heart's box.. quite glad that situation happened to us... where we thought it was not a good decision, and also we did "was-was" about the decision.... Truly, Allah knows everything better than us... Even though i did make a silly judgement, however, if Allah said "Be, and it is"... Nothing can goes against it.... If i did make silly judgment as i did frustrated, but later on, i put my trust to Allah as i had done the effort.. i have given the best i got....

For the past few weeks, i might concentrated on my worldly matter, and glad that i was reminded by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips during the sermon, which it make me think back bout what i have done....

Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

 this verse surely give an impact in my life.... juz get ponder bout this verse by yourself.... when i am in miserable situation, i will try to hear the recitation of this surah....


this post is not a post to show that i am such a good person,... we know that our iman increasing and decreasing....


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...