About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Pain


The Pain

The invisible tears,
The invisible grieve,
The unexplained sorrow,
The hidden sadness.
The silent mourning.

Her tired eyes,
Her dry lips,
Her pale face,
Her sore voice,
Her grieve smile.

I know that she is in deep pain,
I notice that she is barely living,
I realized that she’s being a pretender.
I can feel that she is totally down.
I can see that her heart is scattered.

Yet,
I can do nothing.
Just watching from far.
Sending my prayers.
Hoping she will be fine.

If,
The pain can be shared,
I will be the one to take the burden.
I will be the one to keep the grieve.
I will be the one to endure the pain.

Stay strong!

There is goodness in what has happened.
Believe in Him as Him is our Creator.
From Him we came and to Him we return.
Always put the trust on Him.


Shown to her on 11 October 2011.
Location: Student Mall, IIUM..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...