About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am....

i am trying to catch you but i only able to grab your shadow...
i am trying to talk to you, but i only able to whisper it through the wind...
i am trying to hold you, but i merely touch you....
i am trying to let you go, but i cannot afford to lose you....
how much i am trying i still cannot have you....
i will not give up, but, it seems difficult for me....
at last, i just let you step away from my sight even my heart hurts see you are leaving...
thus, i always pray that it was the best decision that i have ever made by letting you walk away..
i am showing my love towards you by letting you happy...
if you ever realized it...
u may say that i can hold you tight, talk out loud...
but i was too afraid of hurting you,.....

2 comments:

DeLL said...

at least u able to do so...;)

hafeez said...

:-)
thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...