About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Monday, November 7, 2011

A foreigner in his own country..

Salam...
Evening all... or should i say morning??? 
I am writing this on 1.22 am in the morning...
Listening to songs...
What the heck i am doing?
It is late, i shall be sleeping as my parent suggested...
"Do Not Stay Up All Night"
"Jangan Berjaga Malam"
Today's Monday..
Yesterday was Sunday...
Yesterday was the Eid al Adha...
Ok, I am actually going to write bout yesterday.

Hum, how should i start with?
A capital letter? With an A or The??
or even simple with nothing....hahaha
I am expecting that my grammar will be like a puzzle.....
Yet, i am estimated that people able to get what i am trying to share..hahahaa

Done with the introduction....What is the next move??
Looking?Thinking? How shall i organize it?
Yup, these are the questions.

I am a Muslim... A Malaysian..Studying at IIUM. A youth from Kuala Nerang, Kedah.
I am going to write about the history that i have created today...
Ok, as usual, The Eid is meant as a time where people gather around with their families...
Most of Malays students went back to their hometown..Why I say most?
Because the are some Malays who are not going back..As an example, ehem2... Me...hehehe

Yesterday I celebrated Eid with the foreign students...
Being alone in the room with 3 empty compartments.
Woke up early in the morning...
Called my parent, seeking for their forgiveness and wishing them the Eid..
Ok, that was my first time asking through the phone on the day of Eid...
Btw, I have told them in advance that i wont be home for this Eid..
I dunno how they feel..huhuhu

Done with that, i went to the mosque...
Dunno why i was so happy...It's truth you know...
I quite enjoyed it, eventhough being alone..
Coz I am able to experience new thing...
To feel the feeling of celebrating the most precious moment without ur loved one.
It was a feeling of Eid, I think...
Where I am acting like i am studying abroad...
Far away from ur family...
Hehehehe...quite a feeling...
Seriously, this Eid is really a meaningful one...

After the prayer, i have no plan...What was on my mind, was a pillow, a bed, me lying on it with blanket...
hahahaha..gila....tido juga aku pikir...
But, i dis nt do as i was thinking.
I walking around the mosque compound to find someone i know.
Saw Pak Arab(not the real name)..
i went to him and chatting with him.. Because he knows malay and arabic..
Then came a group of Arabs, talking with him in arabic...
Me?? like a duck in the chicken group.
trying to adapt with the situation.. shaking hand...
and i learned a new culture how Arabs greet each other...
Hugging and cheek meet with cheek.(ok, i dunno how to write bout dat...pipi bertemu pipi)
Btw, it quite difficult for them, coz they are tall, and i am short..
They have to bend down...
Quite funny when i think bout it back..
And they talking in arabic...me???
Be a silent and a good, better to put loyal listener..hahaha

Then, i joined Omar, for a gathering with african students..
Again, there was me, Malay, and not to forget, one who encountered same situation as me, a brother, student from Japan...
All of them are talking in arabic...me, again, being a loyal listener... 
Juz able to get few words, then i lost..hahahhaha...
"Tu la, masa sekolah dulu x nak blajar arab betul2... hanya mampu tersenyum"
Guess what, i stayed until the end of the event...
They have some sharing moment, or basically, invited tho who want to talk, to give a words...
Conducted in Arabic.... in the atmosphere of tall people, wearing, mostly white robe, yet, there was me, wearing Baju melayu with Sarong (kain pelekat)...
Hahahha...that was some of my story for today.. Btw, i went and joined sabahan and sarawakian...thanks to Aji, eventhough, i am quite shy....g makan ja..pastu blah..gila segan aku...nasib baik berpegang pada prinsip, kalau malu, lapar la...mas tu kena perli ngan pak cik...malu sangat nak makan, kena ayat tu ngan dia..hahahha...

Now, i know how the foreign students feel...
- they want to communicate, but there is a communication barrier.
-when you speak in ur mother tongue, they try to understand, yet they cant..
-when u are speaking, they are not boring, they try to understand, but, if u always talk in ur mother tongue, they will feel alone..
-They are trying to get to know you, but they do not know how..


and now, i am thinking how to break diz communication barrier...
Ok, oh....it's already 2.15 a.m in the morning.... Going to wash my mug, tooth and thinking where i am going tomorrow, and things that i should do...

Btw, got new family...welcome to the world to my cousin...a new born baby....rugi gila x balik..Mak su dah cakap dah, x leh tgk baby la lau x balik..huh, cuti nnti siap la bbay tu...mesti menangis punya kena kacau ngan aku....gila jahat aku...huahuahauhahaha...

Nyte all... Tomorrow will be full with smile if u want it to be..... Smile alwaiz, even to ur enemy......
Location at Hokkaido..ahhaha..



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...