About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shall I Have A Friend?

Shall I Have A Friend, When I Always Being Alone?
Shall I Have A Friend, When I Have No Shoulder To Cry On?
Shall I Have A Friend, When I Have No One To Share?
Shall I Have A Friend, When There Is No One To Wipe Off My Tears?

Shall I Have A Friend, When There Is None For Me?

Shall I Have A Friend, When Loneliness Already Being My Companion.
Shall I Have A Friend, When Sadness Already Being My Partner.
Shall I Have A Friend, When Difficulties Already Being My Lover.
Shall I Have A Friend, When Troubles Already Being My Friend.

Shall I Have A Friend, When There Is None For Me?

Shall I Crying?
Shall I Mourning?
Shall I Searching?
Shall I Asking??


p/s: This is merely a thought, or an abstract live which i was thinking last night when i was bored....

:-)

2 comments:

raihan ang said...

wat sndiri? agak bmakna.. haha.
p/s: u should find one..! but seriously to find a real good friend is not easy.. huhu

hafeez said...

aah.... dari terus melyan, lebih baik jadikan karya..at least, terubat duka lara..hhahaha...chewah...actually, i have made a promise bout that, that is no best fren...terlajak kata padah..btw, thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...