About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

deactivate facebook....

it is time.....
i juz need to be alone right know....
i need to find the cure....
i have to.....
i just killing myself....
let the person be happy....
i need a time to clear my mind....
i do not know whether this is for a temporary or for forever....
i just want to forget this damn sickness first....
it makes me crying everyday...
it is time for me to feel the loneliness...
it is a time for me to train myself...
soon, she will be like other...
there is no hope...
but i will wait and always there if they need me....
coz i can not forget.....
everything.......
if they want me,let them find me.....
there is a time i need to be alone....
there is a time i need to be forgotten...
i do not know whether this decision is right or wrong....
but juz let it be....
maybe i am gonna log in my frenster when i missed them....
it is better to see their past than present....
those who are not in my shoes may say that i am too sensitive....
say, i am a loser...because a small matter, you have deactive ur facebook...
i do not care what others said...for now, i just want to deactivate it......
maybe i will activate it later.....
i will always be there for those who want my help and etc....
now, let time cure me....
let time trained me...
let time heal me....
let time stops my tears....
let time decide it....
this is life....
sometimes i need to do something bad....
sometimes i have to make a wrong decision in order to make things easy...
i merely a human......
a human who are easy to cry...
a human who are easy to be defeated...
people may dislike me because they would say that i am negative...
hahhaahhahahahhaha
if they are in my place...they will know how tough my suffering is...
this is the greatest suffering i have suffered...
i lost things,people that i love so much....
(my parent still alive...i am glad that they still alive)
just losing my beloved n-gage and my beloved friends....
i know there is a time where we have part with each other....
it is ok if i am happy and u r happy...
but situations kinda weird....
u are happy and i am kinda lonely and sad...
i am not blaming you neither i try to frame u for making me sad...
i am not that stupid.....i know...these things happen because of me....
i know i am the one who start the fight...i started the fight because afraid of losing you...
i know the consequences..... but...words are easily uttered....and difficult to take it back....because of my confession, i ruined everything.....

however, i have no regret by doing so....coz i have expressed my feeling....that i love you.... i am not a man that easily fall in love...i fall in love with you because i know you....i like you....you are seem perfect...hum...people may say i am blind....i have know you about two years and know what kind of girl u are...

hum....maybe it is a time for me to realize who am i....i am not handsome like other...
not rich....not clever...gorgeous????impossible....to be compared with you...

to those who read this....please do not blame the person...actually she is a really good...kind...
she did these thing because of me....she left me alone because she does not want me to suffered from a great pain....she did think about me....she said she did these thing because her heart is for someone....

dia x nak saya lebih kecewa nanti....betul juga apa yang dia fikir tu....tapi,apa yang sya harap dan nak sangat2,saya nak tengok dia bahagi...sebab tu saya nak buat macam ni...maybe kadang2 keputusan saya terlalu kejam dan x rasional....n not to forget,thanks to her because, kadang2 dia bagi saya inspirasi...
sekarang saya nak cuba buat dia happy....silent mode....

1 comments:

DeLL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...