About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

S0M3+!me5

Sometimes i thought i am a child...
A child who is pure and innocent...
A child who does not has to worry about the life...
A child who does not need to think before act...
A child who always been protected by his family..
A child who is free from sin...
A child who is attributed to a white clothe..
A child who can enter the paradise even though he commits a sin...
A child who is never been alone...
A child whose life is full with joy..
A child whose life is still young....


However, by having a thought that i am a child,
I always do a mistakes,
I always disobey His commands,
I always forget about Him,
I always follow my desires,
I always think that i am innocent,
I rarely think before i act,
I always looking for fun,
I always doing something that pleased me although it is bad,
I always hanging around with my friends,
I always think that my life just started......

Sometimes i thought that i am a man...
A man who is able to make a right decision,
A man who can differentiate between good as opposed to bad,
A man who can live on my own,
A man who is prudent in every situations,
A man who can abstain himself from commits sins,
A man whose possessed an extensive knowledge,
A man who can be considered as a leader,
A man whose others can rely on,
A man who is responsible....


In consequences of having the thought that i am a man,
I am usually acted like I am the one who always do the right things.
I am usually proud of myself...
I am usually denies other's opinions...
I am usually left alone...
I am usually become selfish..
I am usually got angry...
I am usually devoured by hatred...
I am usually easy to fall into the traps of Satans..
I am usually forget about Him...
I am usually do not rely on Him...
I am usually do mischief...

Finally, i realized the truth of me....
I just an ordinary human who are always demanding...
A child who are always looking for enjoyment...
A man who are arrogant....
I just a man who are absent-mindedness...


Ya Allah....
please guide me....
please give me ur guidance...
please forgive me,my family and all the muslims...



*****************************TO THE READERS********************************
lau ada kesalahan grammar n asa need to be changed,just let me know...aku bukan pandai sngat pon...hahahahahaha...dan sebenarnya, dekat2 last aku dah ilang idea n x eti nak tulis...hahhahaha...lau x ada g sambungan sometimes i thought i am an old man...hahaahaha

2 comments:

cik tehaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hafeez said...

aah....alhamdulillah...ada idea kita tulis ja...hehhehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...