About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Friday, April 1, 2011

How You Want To Be Remembered?

Assalammualaikum......
Alhamdulillah coz i am still breathing... and before i write down about today sermon, i would like to say" Selamat hari Lahir" to my sister who are currently celebrating her birthday, today on 1 april... hope she is celebrating it and enjoy it... u deserve diz happiness sis...
hum, today's sermon was quite inspiring, though... it was given by a muslim from Canada...i did not pay attention while hearing his name..my bad...my mistake... i should pay attention during that time.... The sermon delivered by him quite inspiring one... for me personally, i love all the reminder that he reminds us through the sermon,..

Hum, he did mention about one question. A question that he was asked by his teacher while doing Master in Psychology in California. He shared the question with us. The question that always motivated us... The question is " How you want to be remembered? What legacies you want to hand down to the future generation?" Which, basiccally, ( i sum up ek) your contribution to your ad-Din, society, the creation of Allah, and everything.. You know this question in its implicit meaning right, so, I hope u will try to find the answer and ponder about this question frequently. I hope, I will think about it more frequent than you do, coz the ears of whom are speaking, uttering something is near than those ears who are listening....

As for me, sometimes. or back then, i did asking myself about my contribution to the society. At first i was quite puzzled....there is many things i want to contribute, but it is not in order... juz like puzzle maybe, everything is scattered. u have to take one, and trying to solve it by its order... Linking one with another, trial and error..  Soon, i realized that, i should start it by easy thing....hehehe... that's why i am blogging.... since i am not good in keeping the hard copy... Sort of a mess...for me... I noticed that, internet has been a important daily life medium of communication.... Em, apart from that, my ultimate goal is, i am trying to understand the knowledge in order to find LOVE.... i dont wanna share about what kind of LOVE that i am seeking.. U all, fikir la sendiri...hehehehehe.....

Blogging.... one of other ways for me to contribute to the society.... One day, what i have written would become history.... by the way, this blog also meant for me to remember back about me, who am I, what iam trying to do....As i mention on the top of my blog, that i am intend to make this blog as a medium of learning... which i always hope some will benefit from my writing, my thought, and everything...

Ok, then, the khatib(the one who gives sermon), he did mention on the story of Abraham, and the story during Khalid al-Walid, and a boy whom only believe on Allah....it was quite a story, which i am forgot bout the story, since i read bout it years before...

There are some question that the khatib share with us, which he hoped that the question is heart-to-heart . hum, let me list down the questions, luckily i wrote in in my handphone...utilize things around u..hehehehe

1)  The objective of our existence? (which i should say, the reason why we were created, the reason why we living in this world and etc)

2) Who are your friend? (basically, for me, this question reflects my surrounding, my environment and with whom i communicate, interact, and others thing that u can think of)

3) Are you really pleased with your relationship with your Creator (Allah)? (Hum, as for me, i am longing to be as the great four caliphs, Umar abd aziz, and hope i am able to follow the sunnah of the prophet... em for time being, i am not satisfied with my relationship with my God... And i also hope that i will never pleased with it as i will increase it until the end of the life...., maksudnya, saya harap saya sentiasa fikir semua yang saya buat tu tak cukup lagi...)

4)  Are you proud of your religion and yourself? (as for me, I am proud of being Muslim, and I am proud of believing in Allah, i do proud of being me as His servant.)

All these question, i wanted to share with my readers, as i want all of us to ponder and thinks about our ultimate goal....

The air conditioner in the lab is killing me... truly, i hate air conditioner.... coz it makes me frozen... even during lecture, i cant stand for air conditioner and wonder why many people love it, while i hate it.. For those who always been at my room, if u all notice that i did not switch on my fan, it means that i am cold...hahahahaha....

When it come for performing the prayer, the imam, which is the khatib himself, remind us "Pray as this is your last prayer" which has touched my heart... and my tears were split out, even it was little.... I am proud that today, I am able to pray in the first line(saf)... i always trying to be in the first line, but, u know, my iman, increasing and decreasing... 

Ok, i have not start study yet...which i need to read about religion, about the basic in christianity and judaism...then Public finance??? many things to read...salah diri sendiri juga x pandai manage masa.....

i hope u all dapat manfaat dari entry ni...

See u soon in next entry or see you when i see you.....

3 comments:

Izzatul said...

gud reminder..^^

Safawati Safwan said...

good one. keep it up. selalu berpesan-pesan & ingat memperingati. Al-din al-nasihah :)

hafeez said...

Alhamdulillah.....:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...