About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am in the state of confusing

First of all..... Alhamdulillah...All praises belongs to Allah..The only Creator... The only God I worship.

I don't know how should I explain my current situation... Truly, I am bit confused.. since today i have received 4 good news, and additional one from my sis while i am writing here....the news should be confidential as it is still uncertain.... however, hearing enough to make i am happy...

ok..total news are 5 good news...Alhamdulillah... but, i faced an uncertain situation which involved with my study... By the way, the good news are more preferable if the uncertain become certain... and i have received a call from my mother, juz a minute ago giving me another news...more or less, quite same with the news mentioned by my sis...

The marginal benefit of the news exceed its marginal cost....So, what decision shall i conclude???? i seeking of staying here (uia) until short sem.... And juz thinking of taking short sem.... hum... The problem is, I did not register for short semester.... I juz made decision of taking short sem after asking my mom opinion.... she agreed...

However, things are not as easy as it perceives... We don't know the future... It is uncertain... It might change... It might result the the opposite one... Yet, the future still there, waiting for me to embrace it... I cant predict the future, but, i can plan and praying for the future.... I do the planning and the decision is made by Him.... Surely, He knows what the best for me... :-)

Life is full of surprise... Full of uncertainty.... yet, the life is beautiful as rainbows.... I am thinking of taking short sem after put into considertion the benefit that i will get... such as, easy for me to deal with admin when it comes to matters regarding my prog... i can learn.... i have a place to stay and i could find a job as to finance my future consumption....

tomorrow, i got an appointment with doc in the morning, yet, i am not sleeping??? this is the reason why i extended my life in uia....
should i register for short semester or should i taking off? means, balik rumah???

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...