About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

At last.....

Alhamdulillah......

At last, the time has come.....After all the sacrifices that i have made... Did i?????hehheheheehehe...not really... I was not sacrifices a lot pun.....

Today is my final paper for this semester which is Intermediate Microeconomics....huhuhuhuhu..pretty tough..... I was unable to answer it as it should.... Last night, my classmate did say that she quite nervous bout the exam.... I did feel the same, but i am the guy that take things as lightly as i can, (apply for certain things ja..) even though i was quite nervous last night... I could not remember and precisely, i did not understand anything...hehehheeh....

So, i told her to assume the answer paper as a drawing paper and draw everything you like as long as it stays on the subject given..... I did advise myself juga la.... Today, i did assume the answer paper is my drawing paper, so, i draw everything on the paper and i admitted that today's paper is totally messy.....

There was 6 questions, answer 4....ok, the first 30 minutes, i juz relaxing, reading, looking and try to understand the questions.... at first, I am quite relieved coz it such an easy questions... i am confident that i can answer all.... that proud lastly leads me to death end...... that's the consequences that i have received for taking it easy sangat.... I answered question no 1, and after finished it, i moved to the next question, but, then, i was blurred.... Everything seems to be a new thing for me, as i do not learn or hear it.....

Just imagine that i am almost answer 5 out of 6 questions.... Gabra sangat la tu...huhuhu....even the simple thing i could not remember....huhuhuhuhu.....  After try to be calm as a wind whispering my ears with the words of love(hehhehehe...saja merapu), i realized the mistakes and juz cancel the other question and scored at 4 questions that i think i can get some points....

However, i could not finish all because i have wasted my time doing mistakes.... Soon, after finish the exam, all I hope, He will help me... I know i am destined for a certain situations, if it is my destiny to fail, i will accept it with an open heart...

last but not least, Alhamdulillah.......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...