About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Quran Blog.....

The story taking place in the windy day on the Monday.... Specifically, after Zuhr on 1 Nov 2010.....hehehhehe.... At that time, i am supposedly  reading a book related to the subject UNGS 2050 and Usul Fiqh 1 as the preparation for today exam....

However, i am not yet in the mood of reading, memorizing and as well as understanding it, so i just flying around with my mood of blogging. I was searching some information about my lecture coz he did mention that he wrote an article about the issue that caught my interest...

Time by time, minute by minute,
i could not find it, i almost gave up, but i saw a link about the blog that attracts me to explore it...... It was the first time i found the blog which satisfied me... The blog name is as mentioned above..... It such a wonderful blog where there is tons of knowledge for us to gain...

I spent my whole evening exploring that blog, downloading the files, docs, and others which I think it is interesting.....After 8 pm I opened up the folder where i save all the downloaded file and i viewed all the files one by one...

Then i was reading on the file of adab of seeking knowledge.....the file that have opened my heart and make me realize about the mistake that i am not aware of.....here is a picture of the book.....







Truly, i was ashamed with myself because sometimes i was went astray from the real objectives of learning... I was not able to study at all last night because regretting my past action in seeking knowledge.....Sometimes my intention was manipulate by my enemy, Syaitan.....

Alhamdulillah....i was able to affirm my intention back after several hour and today is the exam for UNGS and Usul Fiqh 1. I placed all my trust on Allah because i believe that the knowledge is belong to Him...If He says that the knowledge belongs to me, it will be mine....If He says that i am not deserve for the knowledge, i just same as the ignorance people.....

May Allah blesses me in everything i am dealing with....

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger.. Link for The Quran Blog click here......Have a nice journey...

1 comments:

DeLL said...

cmane nak wat kat bawah tu??cam ade anda juga mungkin meminati tu??ajar2..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...