About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Friday, November 5, 2010

My opinion, Criticism, on the comments and article of (Minister: Study proposal on switch to Syariah law thoroughly)

Assalammualaikum.......Alhamdulillah because we are still alive.....it is truly a great blessing from Him upon us....Before moving on, let us spend a little time to praise Him.....Alhamdulillah....Whatever had happened for us yesterday, it was a blessing from Him either it was good or bad..... Always "Husnuzon" (always have a good feeling towards Him)...

Today's story, about laws....hehehehehhe....As ususal, every morning, open my fb account, then juz wandering around the Net..... I was thinking of continue sleeping after Subh prayer because last night I could not sleep even though i was really sleepy.... However, Alhamdulillah again, coz my heart was thinking of reading something....

I did read about the article on IFC which stands for Inter Faith Commission from my facebook's home...
.Because of my curiousity, i google it..and many2 result appeared..... i do not remember how i ended in the Malaysian Bar website...(such a forgetful slave)

I explored it and click at the most commented and this topic have a high comments.... for further reading, here is the link to the topic the topic......this link was retrieved by me on 5 november 2010, 8.15 a.m until 11.20 a.m......this detail is very important in case the page was deleted, removed....

My comments, Opinion

I am quite sad actually when reading half of the comments....( I could not read all of it because time constrain, however, i wish those who are able to read all of the comments, it is better for you).....

While reading the comments, i felt ashamed with my fellow Muslims who are not understand well about Islam... There was a commenter who said Islamic Law is not the best system implemented in Malaysia....such an ignorance Muslim...You as Muslim should not say like that...Have you ever notice the worshiper of other religion do not condemn their own religion....they all trying to protect their own religion....Some of the Muslims juz Muslims by the name, written in IC, Birth Certificate, but how many who are truly a Muslim?????Muslim fully with their heart... Everything they do, they do as accordance to Al-Quran and Sunnah?????


To my fellow brother(chinese, indian,etc), I am not trying to make things worse, i just want u to respect us as we have respect u.....u all might not familiar with Sunnah,hadith, so let ponder this quotation, “Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around comes around” (also applicable to u my fellow Muslims)....If u all always arise the issues on Malay rights, or issues that might create a chaos, think urself whether it is a wise decision or not....i know, how u feel, but we respect all of u....let put some example which had happened to me, i was looking for new handphone at the sentosa plaza, Alor star, and as u all aware, consumer need to do a wise decision in buying something, so i spent almost 1 or 2 hours asking the price, specs and everything, and there was a chinese sellers, most of them, never respect me, they said, "kalau nak beli, beli ja la, kalau tak nak beli, tak payah tanya," and there was more worse than this and i have been cheated by china sellers, so, do u expect me to respect u??????? i am sorry, i might too outspoken here, but mostly of malay communities are being manipulate, cheated, disrespect by u all.....


i cant continue writing anymore because i am afraid of making situation become worse.....To my fellow frens, Muslims, Malays, Chinese, Indian, and etc, i am sorry if what i have written has offence u all....truly, i am juz human who sometimes imperfect and still lack of everything....


have a nice day....i always hope there wont be any chaos.......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...