About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To Her

I am the one who has nothing.....
I am the one who lives alone.....
I love you and I need you....
I equal nothing..
I do not possess what I can give
You
But I do love you...
I am the one who has no soul....
I am the one who has no heart....
Heart and soul are completely
Yours....
I love you and I need you.....

taken from book by Aladdin Assaiqeli.... Title : On My Way Back...

p/s....this poem is not about my feeling or what ever....saya terbaca tentang poem ni masa tunggu giliran nak masuk interview and menarik hati...saya rasa saya nak simpan poem ni...sebab tu saya tulis dekat blog...jangan fikir apa2 ek...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...