About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The 4th Annual Malaysian Student Leaders Summit

Assalammualaikum…….

First and foremost, Alhamdulillah, only He the One deserves all the praises….. Today is the day I have been waiting for….hehehehehehe….

The 4th Annual Malaysian Student Leaders Summit (MSLS 2010) with the theme "Our Malaysia, Charting the Way Forward"…

Date: 31 July and 1 August 2010….

Venue: Hotel Nikko Kuala Lumpur…

This conference is held annually starting the year 2007 as their first moved…. This conference is organized by United Kingdom and Eire Council (UKEC)….. I don't know much about this organization..hehehhehe… I attended this conference because I got the invitation from my friend, Arif Azlan a.k.a Pak Jin through facebook…. When I read the message that was sent to me, I am kind of interested about the issues addresses by them…. Moreover, the speakers are quite famous such as Deputy Prime Minister, Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah, Prof Dr Danny Quah and so forth. So, I just follow the link and registered online…. I was making a decision without having second thought on it…hahhahaha… Kinda crazy coz I do not really know where is the heck Hotel Nikko is… After done with registration, I called Pak Jin and asked him about the conference coz he was one of the committee members. I asked him all the details and then I started to worry about many things…. I was little bit worried how to go there and am I able to go there alone????? Coz I do not know who else are going there…I just registered because I really wanna go there and I completely aware that I was alone at that time… I talked to myself and told myself that "if you wanna seek knowledge just go, even you are alone"…. That was the quotes that I addressed to motivate myself….. I am completely aware that I will feel kinda lonely there….. But I do not really care coz my aims or my objective is to gain some useful information….

Previously, I did post my status that I wanna go somewhere and I really wanna go there… of course la I kept the place as secret coz I don't want people to know it coz I am not sure whether I am able to be there or not….. Soon, I found out that my classmate, the ex-president of MRC also attending the conference… Alhamdulillah. At last I found a fren..hahahha…. However, there were still some problems that were not solved and it likes killing me… Make me felt so depressed…. The problems were, I do not have tie and jacket….. I took a lot of time asking the opinion from gurl about the tie… Which one is matching with my shirt…. I thought of buying a tie, but because too busy with meeting and other things I could not have time t go buy a tie… Em, I am currently holding the position of Secretary in MRC… Quite a though tasks for me…. Even I was unable to buy a tie, and Alhamdulillah coz He gives me an inspiration to borrow it from Redza….hahahahahha… Then, problem solved…. I got two ties, one is light yellow( kuning cair) to be matched with my cream shirt…..em, the shirt not really cream, but it looks like cream..hahahahaha….. Then, the other one is brown…perfect…coz I am going to match it with my brown shirt….heheheheehe…. Last night, I went to Afiq's room and borrow his jacket….. Thanks guy coz lending me that stuffs.

Em, actually I wanna write about first day at MSLS, but, I am not feeling well rite now…. My head kinda dizzy coz I was running in the rain (I don't know whether the language I use is suitable or not…if u wanna comment or correct me, I would love to accept…hehehhee…or better I say that saya lari tengah hujan petang tadi lepas "habis conference" tu….)…. Em, "habis conference" tu doesn't mean that the conference has ended but I and hafiq really tired and do not want to continue listening anymore…. So we decided to angkat kaki dulu…hahahahhaaha……hehehehehe…. I am still searching for a camera because I wanna take a picture, but, there is none available for me…which means, I gonna write about MSLS without a picture la..hahahahaha… Sorry…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...