About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It is All About..........

what we want,we rarely get in....
what we love, we will lose it...
what we lost, we will try to erase it...
is it worth to erase it???
it seems so difficult...
if we erase it, we may forget it....
when we forget it,it is time to we disappear....
then,we will regret it...
the feeling of missing is killing me....
it is always happen to me....
if we love it,she,her, and everything,
maybe we should let it go....
sometimes it is good to keep things within yourself...
i know, people are changing their attitude frequently....
there are a lots of promises that have been made...
but none of it are fulfilled......
soon or later, i might also change...
therefore, i will let it goes, because by letting it goes is the best decision...
let it be happy.....
there is a word of wisdom,
if we love something, we have to let it go....
we have to let it happy....
thanks coz always there for me before this...now u are free to fly as a butterfly...




juz another note taken from my facebook....i write this on march 6 2010

2 comments:

zazaw said...

caya gila kau wat ni (:

hafeez said...

kenapaa?????x percaya ka????huhuhu...saya sedia menerima sebarang kritikan/cadangan dan lain2....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...