About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Monday, December 6, 2010


My Dream Family

My dream family consists of my ideal partner, children and house. Firstly, my ideal partner whom is known as my wife. The characteristics of my ideal partner are kind-hearted, good looking girl, respectful, can be a good mother and wife and the most important is always be with me no matter what circumstances it is. Secondly, I dream to have seven children, four boys and three girls. The boy should be like me and the girls are supposed to be like their mother. Lastly, I dream to have a bungalow at the foothill. The location should be nearby the city and does not have any pollutions and social problems. I also will buy two cars and two motorcycles. The conclusion is, I hope my dream family will have all these criteria and also get blessing from Him.

THE END

Hahahahha….this is my essay during my matriculation at Petaling Jaya… if I am not mistaken. Hehehhehe…. It’s a boring one right….hahahahah…masih mentah lagi time tu…. Sekarang ni lain pula saya punya dream family….em, ni mmungkin karangan saya masa level 3 english…hehehhehe…..quite enjoyed reading it and I just can smile for  mistakes that I have done….hehhehehe

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...