About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 hours before examination....

examination is a battlefield where knowledge and understanding are being tested......i have put an effort.....tried to memorize....and now, i placed my trust in Allah....if my knowledge are blessed by Him, i will do well...if not, it is a punishment for me to try harder, or my intention of seeking knowledge has been misplaced for worldly matter and not as a medium to know You better.....O Allah...i need ur help....there is no other place for me to seek except you Allah,The Almighty...only You do we worship and Your aid we seek....Please forgive me.....

The knowledge is only belongs to You....i am just your slave who tried to understand my Master....Only You can bestow the knowledge into me...only You can equip me with an understanding...if there are any difficulties for me in learning, only You who has the ultimate power to make it easy.....

You have created me ..You have endowed me with the heart and brain....however, i just an ignorance, arrogant slave who sometimes forget You...I do not like if someone forget me....i would be sad if someone forget me...Whereas, You truly my creator....You never abandon nor neglect me even though i always forget you....

Allah....you have shown Your mercy on me.....You always there when I need You....You always show Your love unto me...the slave who always forget You....the slave who only find You when he's in trouble....the slave who is capable of noting.....a slave who rarely remember You....the slave who are selfish....even though i always forget to remember You.....even though i only seek Your help when i am in difficulties.....You.....Allah, The Almighty always forgive me even there are countless sins, mistakes that i have done....

Truly, You are the Most Gracious and Most Merciful.... You have the power to punish me.....You have the power to take my life when I'm committing a sins as stated in Surah Al-Fatir verse 45:

If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His Servants.

however, You rather forgive me...accept me....You give me a chance to repent....countlessly.... but i just slightly fool and throw the opportunity away.....

Oh Allah....here I am....trying to seek for You help....i feel ashamed of myself......however, You have revealed in Your Book....in surah An-Nisa verse 110:

If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah.s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
and also in verse 106( An-Nisa):

But seek the forgiveness of Allah. for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

surah Al-Araf verse 153:

But those who do wrong but repent thereafter and (truly) believe,- verily thy Lord is thereafter Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Oh my Lord, i just the slave who sometimes do what You have forbids me from doing it....Oh Allah... I seek Your mercy..... Please forgive me..... And all praise be to Allah because He has open my heart....

i just wanna write this...to clear my mind... i am little bit nervous....because i try to understand the subject...but i cant....it is Him who can give the understanding unto me...There is no God except Allah the Almighty......Muhammad is His Messenger....

please help me in my examination....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...