About this Blog

This blog is created as a medium to sharing my thought, my life and to write anything i want...
I will try to add some useful information in this blog...
Let's assume this blog as a medium of learning...

I bear witness that there no other God except Allah, and , I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a servant of Allah and His Messenger...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hanging for A Friend

Now I look at life differently,

Because I have you by my side,

When something good happens,

Part of my joy is pleasure,

Of sharing it with you…


 

And when I face problems,

They do not bother me as much,

because I have you to lean on.


 

I enjoy doing everything with you,

Because they bring memories

Of happy times we have shared.


 

I am lucky to have a friend like you

It is such a strong bond

And the world seems

A better place to live in…


 

Whatever we do…

Whatever happens…

Every single moment..

Means more because

We live it together.


 

But now you are far from me…

I miss you my friend..

I want you….desperately.


 

Written by Techik a.k.a WaW


 


 

Em, this is not my work….i copied it from my skool magazine….majalah Murni edisi XIII 2009….malam ni adik p pinjam jap coz kak nak buat report, tiba2, adik tanya nak baca tak, saya ambik ja la…then, belek2 and baca la kat karya pelajar tu…banyak juga yang catch my eyes, tapi last2 saya ambik karya ni juga coz saya tengah dalam mood macam penulis ni….huhuhuhuhu…..tapi kalau karya saya, saya tak akan letak ayat I want you…desperately tu coz even though saya asa macam tu, saya tak akan meminta macam tu coz situasi saya berbeza…..heheheehhehe….malas lak nak panjang2…renungkan ek karya budak2 skolah ni ek…bez…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...